June 8th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Matt Harvey (take two)

skoormit - Andy Pettitte

La Osa Rosa - Jose Fernandez


La Osa Rosa: I wanted to pick Tom Gorzelanny, but I didn't, under some strict advisement not to.  I hear Fernandez has a live arm.
The Big Hurst: Suck it, beachfront Marlins.  I wanted to take Unnamed Starter for the Rockies, but I didn't, under some strict advisement not to.
skoormit: I'm only picking old man Petticoat because there is no third pitcher available in the Mets-Marlins game.


RESULTS

The Big Hurst: My distaste for old man Petticoat grows. Courtesy of the beachfront Marlins, I feel a little like this blonde.  According to You Can't Predict Baseball: "The Marlins and Mets have played ten games so far this season and the Marlins have won seven of them. They are 10-41 against everyone else."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment