June 10th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Hisashi Iwakuma

skoormit - Julio Teheran

La Osa Rosa - Clayton Kershaw


The Big Hurst: Maybe I'll do better if I keep my mouth shut. I can keep my mouth shut. I'm not a big talker or anything. I mean it, I can stay quiet sometimes and not comment on stuff. I can just play the game and not talk and feel the need to talk about every little thing I do and every little thing y'all do.
skoormit: Got to get up pretty early in the morning to catch an ace around here. I'll settle for Say Hey Ron.
skoormit: According to b-ref, Tom Koehler is scheduled to start again today. How awesome would that be? It has to have been 100+ years since a pitcher started on back to back days.
The Big Hurst: Got to get up pretty early in the morning to recognize that everyone else got up early.  I was lounging for a while and waiting until later in the day, but now I'm losing.  And losing stinks.  I'm pulling for a resurgence in back to back starts.


RESULTS

The Big Hurst: That's the third time I've gotten points from Iwakuma.  I'm a one-trick pony.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment