June 15th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Clayton Kershaw

skoormit -Lance Lynn

La Osa Rosa - Felix Hernandez


skoormit: I'll try the "good pitcher vs the fish" theory again today, even if last night's result was dismal.
The Big Hurst: I tell ya, since their creation, those beachfront Marlins have had an almost magical knack for being frustrating at just the right/wrong moment.  I also want to say that Niese might maybe destroy the Cubs today.  I think this post on Reddit may be a "must read".  Not for the original question, but because it disintegrates into something beautiful.  I was all "meh," until I wasn't anymore.
skoormit: Holy crap that reddit post is incredible. If he really wrote that off the cuff in one night, I hate him. My favorite part might be the comments. There will be five people giving emphatic emotional support and hackneyed life advice, all in 1-2 sentences each, followed by one guy making a fairly reasonable baseball argument in a complete paragraph.


RESULTS

The Big Hurst: Oh yeah, the comments are amazing.  I love the parts where people say, "You were in that band?"  What did I just say about those darned beachfront Marlins?  They're only good when you're watching.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment