June 2nd, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Matt Harvey

skoormit - Patrick Corbin

La Osa Rosa - Ervin Santana



The Big Hurst: Yeah, I'm positively drooling over Harvey against the Marlins.  Anybody want to take a flyer on Jeremy Bonderman's first start since 2010?  And who exactly is Patrick Corbin?  Is that for real?
La Osa Rosa: I'm picking Ervin Santana today. He has a sweet smile. Hopefully he's good at pitching too...
skoormit: Corbin is a desert mirage. But I'm really, really thirsty.

RESULTS

The Big Hurst: Why are the Marlins my undoing? They can only hit when I pick a pitcher who's facing them! Would it pacify the baseball gods if I agreed to finally call them the Miami Marlins?  And, ugh, we just got beat by the girl that asked me, "What's the difference between ARod and Derek Jeter?"
skoormit: YCPBB? YCPBB.
La Osa Rosa: Yay Ervin Santana!! And to think, I just learned that Kansas City had a baseball team this year.
The Big Hurst: Most people still barely know Kansas City has a baseball team.


No comments:

Post a Comment