June 21st, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Hisashi Iwakuma

skoormit - Tim Lincecum

La Osa Rosa - Bartolo Colon


The Big Hurst: I have to, right?
La Osa Rosa: I’m going to pick Bartolo Colon because he’s big, fat, forty, and fabulous! Also, I want to root against the Beachfront Marlins.
The Big Hurst: Even if he's not playing against the Beachfront Marlins? Still, beware the tides of Marlins.
La Osa Rosa: Oh man, I got confused between the Marlins and the Mariners…
skoormit: I'm losing to you?
The Big Hurst: No kidding.  Another Lincecum sighting!!!
La Osa Rosa: Come on, those two names are very similar!!
The Big Hurst: "Insofar as the clutch hitter is not a sportswriter's myth, he is a vulgarity, like a writer who writes only for money." -John Updike

RESULTS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment