May 8th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Matt Moore

skoormit - Felix Hernandez


The Big Hurst: King Felix?  I thought about it.  Or A.J. Burnett against him.  But how conservative....
skoormit:  Kershaw at home was a strong thought as well. But he's playing my DBacks. I don't need the cognitive dissonance.

RESULTS:

The Big Hurst: And we have first blood.  Three points to skoormit for King Felix.  I believe my exact comment was: "The Mariners/Pirates game is tempting", but I had to be interesting, didn't I?   Moore had a decent game, but fought against his high pitch count.
skoormit:  Not that I'm petty and bitter about it, but he was at 97 pitches through 8 innings and was absolutely cruising. Why do the Mariners not let him finish his games? Don't they realize they just cost me 2 points?

No comments:

Post a Comment