May 24th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Tim Lincecum

skoormit - No pick


The Big Hurst: The STL/LAD matchup is calling me because it features L.L. against C.C.  I might take Kyle Kendrick for PHI, but I already got my K.K. with Kershaw.  And the MIA/CHW game is awfully intriguing because both of those teams are offensively inept.  But I'm going to go with Tim Lincecum at home, because I feel like somebody should pick him at least once this year, especially after we disparaged him earlier.
The Big Hurst: I imagine you could win this thing pretty easily if you only made selections on the days with only ten starting pitchers.  At least the "per selection" category.

RESULTS

The Big Hurst: Lincecum fought through it and wasn't terrible.  I probably should've gone with Lynn instead, because of the double letter.  Sean Nolin, welcome to the bigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment