September 16th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Alex Cobb

skoormit - Cliff Lee

La Osa Rosa - Sonny Gray(scratched - no pick)


La Osa Rosa: I’ll pick Sonny Gray. I think he’s good luck. And I’m glad that I no longer have the Blarfy Kitty Award!!! I think The Big Hurst has gotten more blarfs than anybody else.
The Big Hurst: Never taunt the Blarfy Kitty, Rook.  I'm torn between trying really hard and just phoning it in.  I imagine that's how a lot of baseball players start to feel this time of year.  And now I know.

RESULTS

The Big Hurst: What do I do if the Baseball Reference Game Score chart isn't updated for today? Today's chart is still yesterday's chart.  First, Sonny Gray doesn't pitch.  Now this.  The world is going to hell in a handbasket.  I'm sleeping in from now on.
The Big Hurst: Aha, here it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment