September 11th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Anibal Sanchez

skoormit - John Coctostan

La Osa Rosa - Sonny Gray


The Big Hurst: But I strongly considered rock-steady Sonny Gray and the enigma that is Yusmeiro Petit.
La Osa Rosa: I’ll pick Sonny Gray. I like him. I think you should just put Jose Fernandez’s name next to skoormit because it's obvious that that’s who he’ll pick.
skoormit: Am I that easy to read?
The Big Hurst: When the stubborn (pink) monkey picks your pick, you may have a tell.  Bless her heart, she's barely picked anything else correctly.
The Big Hurst: Today is apparently the last start this year for Jose Fernandez.  What are you going to do without him?


RESULTS

The Big Hurst: Thus ends the first chapter for the ever-fascinating Jose Fernandez.  For 2013, YCPB's got him with a .220 batting average and a .188 batting average agains.  And he sparked a brawl in his last game.  Youthful impertinence.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment