July 9th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Adam Wainwright

skoormit - Justin Verlander

La Osa Rosa - Jhoulys Chacin


The Big Hurst: I've been meaning for a while to link to this picture.  It's a rocking chair presented to Mariano Rivera from the Minnesota Twins, made out of bats that he's broken with his pitches.  Awesome.
La Osa Rosa: I’ll pick Jhoulys Chacin. I should have rooted against The Big Hurst yesterday so I could have gotten a point with Lincecum. I like the rocking chair bat picture. That’s cool.
skoormit: At some point Verlander is going to Verlander.

RESULTS


The Big Hurst: Well, Mr. Alburquerquequerque sure didn't help Mr. Verlander much.  I wish we could get one of those cool little line graphs for our scores, like the kind they usually put together online for basketball games.  The ones that track the score over time.  So we could watch the lead changes and ebbs and flows of Game Score Bingo.  With all the randomness, there are some serious ups and downs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment