July 22nd, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Max Scherzer

skoormit - Drew Pomeranz

La Osa Rosa - Yu Darvish


The Big Hurst: Getting points feels something like this.
The Big Hurst: I know the Marliners have been woeful lately, but Drew Pomeranz really?  Then again, it's the opposite of picking Kershaw in Colorado.  Instead of Joe versus the volcano, it's cream puff versus cream puff.
La Osa Rosa: And my slump since July 1 finally comes to an end with one measly little point. But I’ll take it and be grateful for it because I am point-poor. In other news, it turns out that I went to high school with a starting pitcher for the Texas Rangers: Josh Lindblom. He was in my grade and everything! I’m definitely going to pick him next time he pitches. I think he might bring me some West Lafayette, Indiana luck. Good luck against the Marliner’s skoormit.



RESULTS

The Big Hurst: "I'm on the top of the world, lookin' down on creation..."  So, is Tim Lincecum really, really good or really, really bad?  What a puzzle.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment