July 5th, 2013

Today's slate.

The Big Hurst - Matt Cain

skoormit - Mike Leake

La Osa Rosa - Jeff Samardzija


La Osa Rosa: I don't know why, but I'm going to go with Jeff Samardzija.  I'm not even going to look at his picture, but usually I don't want to pick anybody if they look mean or not sweet.
The Big Hurst: I almost took Gonzalez today (this link intentionally left blank).  Dear Major League Baseball, You should be pushing the baseball, not some jingoistic vision of America.  Please don't water down or interrupt your product for even more nationalistic cheerleading.  We're looking at you, Nationals and Neil Diamond.  (And who exactly is the "they" in your stupid song?)  With love, The Big Hurst.

RESULTS


skoormit: Well, I had a good run.
The Big Hurst: You sure as heck did.  But we totally sucked today.  I think that Cain start is an official "stinker".  I had high hopes that exploded like fireworks in the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment